The Seedstock EDGE is the official publication of the National Swine Registry.
It is published nine times a year and distributed throughout the United States and abroad. The Seedstock EDGE’s purpose is to promote breeders’ genetics and highlight success by giving you the most current information of show and sale results as well as the latest production tips and trends.
- April/May due: March 22, 2017
- June due: May 4, 2017
- July due: June 13, 2017
by Ann Fry
by Cassie Godwin
- Thoughts from the Word
- Ask the Staff
- From the Mic
- The Butcher’s Block
- Show Dad Spotlight
SHOW & SALE RESULTS:
- Arizona National
- National Western Stock Show
- Pennsylvania Farm Show
- Weanling Pig Extravaganza
- World Pork Expo Open Show
- National Youth Leadership Conf.
- NSR Southwest Type Conference
- NSR Weanling Pig Extravaganza
- World Pork Expo Junior & Open Show
- NSR Summer Type Conference
& National Jr. Summer Spectacular
- Subscription list of approximately 3,600 each issue
- June Youth Issue reaches more than 12,500 National Junior Swine Association (NJSA) members
- Feb./March (Spring) and September (Fall) Showpig issues include special mailings to FFA chapters in the Midwest and Southwest
- Subscribers in 49 states receive
- Seedstock EDGE is distributed at all NSR/NJSA shows and events, as well as several other major shows including: National Western Stock Show, San Antonio Livestock Expo, Fort Worth Stock Show, Houston Livestock Show, Oklahoma Youth Expo, Midwest state fairs and more!
When do I need my advertisment in?
We can help!